Who we are
Astralón is a young creative digital agency headquartered in Athens. It’s a founders-owned, independent private company growing in the heart of Greece. Digital marketing, social media, web development & culture are our things.
We have many years of experience, specializing in different fields of the business landscape, as in culture and art, education, books and publications, the music industry, food industry and e-commerce in general, to name a few.
These days we collaborate and successfully work - among others - with: Big Pi Ventures, Athens University of Economics & Business, GNB Architects, United We Fly, Theodore, Stefanos Rokos, Papadopoulos Jewellery, Omonia Optics, Σπίθας Ηλεκτρικά, Vimitex Catering Equipment, Ermou18 Rooftop Bar.
Meanwhile, we are always looking for kind and creative people, talented professionals and bright minds that share same values and common ethics with Astralón, so that to deliver on our vision. People with strong teamwork skills who will care passionately about our success, integrate into our team and all together grow, evolve and - why not - have fun. Because as the famous director David Lynch says, "In life and work, we all have to go well between us. Have fun as puppies that cheerfully wag their tails".
We are currently looking for:
Digital Marketing Specialist (Athens)
- Higher education degree in Marketing and/or Communication, and/or a closely related field.
- Excellent verbal, written and editing skills in Greek & English language.
- Outgoing, ambitious, with strong communication skills.
- 2-3 years of work experience in digital marketing, digital sales and integrated campaigns (including social media, email & google campaigns).
- Experience in using digital communities, online platforms, basic web & mobile applications.
- Excellent skills in Google Ads.
- Experience with customer data platforms, Google Analytics and other audience analytics platforms. Experience in reporting.
- Superb attention to detail, ability to carry out multitasks and projects with minimal direction or supervision.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Full-time availability and flexibility.
- Broad knowledge of the digital landscape and consumer trends.
- Open-minded and motivated to continual learn and apply new skills in a fast-changing environment.
- Interest in arts & culture.
- Understanding of SEO strategy.
- Knowledge of WordPress or other content management systems.
- Good taste in music!
All CVs, cover letters, plus some screenshots of two different campaigns or online actions you recently adored, to be sent to: email@example.com
Subject line: Digital Marketing Specialist
Thank you for your interest,